NWRI 2012 Clarke Prize Conference
The 2012 Clarke Prize Conference will focus on the theme "Research and Innovations in Urban Water Sustainability."
The program will include over 12 presentations and four panel sessions.
Presentations will be provided by several of our Clarke Laureates, as well as water and wastewater agencies, such as:
- Menachem Elimelech, Yale University
- Rich Nagel, West Basin Municipal Water District
- Bruce Logan, Pennsylvania State University
- Michael Markus, Orange County Water District
- Jim McDaniel, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- George Tchobanoglous, University of California, Davis
- And many others
Topic areas include:
- Sustainability through Wastewater
- Water and Energy
- New Water Sources
- Urban Water Sustainability
In addition, the conference will feature a lunch presentation providing special recognition of NWRI's Fellowship Program and former NWRI Fellows.